1. Completed permit application.
2. Land Use Permit from your Township, with Tax code number and address of Building Site.
3. Permits are also required for Septic & Well Permit from Environmental Health
4. Permits are also required for Grading Permit from the Drain Commission.
5. Permits are also required for Driveway Permit from the Road Commission.
6. Two complete sets of signed and sealed plans:
Site Plan, Structural and Architectural showing type use of all areas, electrical showing location of all exit and means of egress lighting, plumbing and mechanical.
7. Signed and sealed structural calculations.
8. All appropriate wall, floor and foundation sections.
9. Complete door schedule with catalog cuts for all doors and hardware including locksets.
10. Complete window and glazing schedule.
11. List of all rated assemblies (including diagram of assembly and design number).
12. Details showing all accessibility requirements.
13. List of all design loads for the building.
14. Statement indicating shop drawings will be submitted for all fire protection systems.
15. Complete information for all special occupancy requirements.
16. Complete specifications.
17. Complete interior finish schedule with flame spread ratings.
18. Soil boring test.
19. Energy code calculations (ASHRAE 90A-1980 and 90B-1975).