The responsibilities of the Elections Division include:
- Supervise and canvass all elections conducted within the county.
- Accept appropriate candidate filings and petitions for recall.
- Program and print ballots.
- Train Election Inspectors.
- Assist local clerks and citizens with Michigan elections.
- Campaign Finance filings for county and local offices, ballot question, political action, and independent committees.
- Oversee and maintain the county's permanent election records.
Joseph Bridgman, CMMC, CMC, MMC
Phone: (517) 546-8177
Direct (517) 540-8753
Division may close during normal business hours due to occasional
mandatory election training. Please call 517.546.8177 to verify