Monday, November 30, 2020 the Livingston County Clerk's Office is
available for in-person service by appointment, only. Face
masks/coverings are required. Please do not enter the building if you
are feeling sick. Please continue to use our online or by mail services
if possible during this time.
To Schedule an Appointment click HERE or call 517-546-8177.
To provide Election Services to the Citizens and Municipalities of Livingston County by ensuring access to our Election processes, while protecting the integrity, transparency, and accountability of our Elections.
And adhering to the applicable laws of the State of Michigan as well as Federal laws and regulations where required.
The responsibilities of the Elections Division include:
- Supervise and canvass all elections conducted within the county.
appropriate candidate filings and petitions for recall.
- Program and print ballots.
- Train Election Inspectors.
- Assist local clerks and citizens with Michigan elections.
- Campaign Finance filings for county and local offices, ballot question, political action, and independent committees.
Oversee and maintain the county's permanent election records.
Joseph Bridgman, CERA, MMC, MiPMC
Elections Coordinator/Deputy Clerk
Phone: (517) 546-8177
Direct (517) 540-8753
The Elections Division may close during normal business hours due to occasional mandatory election training. Please call 517.546.8177 to verify availability.