Request Installation Or Connection
Livingston County, MichiganDrain CommissionerRequest Installation Or Connection

Request Installation Or Connection

If you are going to need to install a grinder pump at your site, you will need to:

  • Call us at (517) 546-0040
  • You will need to fill out and sign the appropriate application (found below,) easement form, and pay for the pump and inspections. 
  • Land Use Permit will be required from the municipality, regarding the sewer connection.
  • Inspections by the Livingston County Building Department will also be required.

Forms & Policies