Livingston County Drain Commissioner
- All departments in our office are open for business from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Masks are required to enter the building. Social distancing is marked in the Lobby and Hallway.
- There is a drop box at the front door for paperwork drop-off. Applications can also be turned in at the counter, mailed to 2300 E Grand River, Howell, MI 48843 or emailed to email@example.com.
- After hours flooding and sewer emergencies, call 517-546-0040. You will be directed to indicate whether you are calling about an emergency or a non-emergency. Staff will be notified immediately of emergencies. Non-emergency voicemails will be addressed the next business day.
- Email (not suitable for emergencies): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are on the Livingston Regional Sewer System, please read our Notification to Sewer Users to learn what we are doing in response to COVID-19.
- Bid Opening
- New date Wednesday is Wednesday August 12 at 11:00 AM
- Original Date was Tuesday 4, August , 2020, at 11:00 AM
- Day of Review, with respect to apportionments, special assessments, and district boundaries for the landowners, such as yourself, who will be directly affected by the construction of this drain,
- New date is TUESDAY, AUGUST 18, 2020, between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- Original date was Tuesday, August 11, 2020 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM
Our mission is to provide exemplary customer service administering our various responsibilities over drains, wastewater, lake management, soil erosion, and solid waste in a manner which protects private property, our agricultural heritage, and vital water resources.
The Importance of Michigan's Drain Commissioners
What is the office of the Livingston County Drain Commissioner? What are its responsibilities? Watch the video below to learn more.