Print Menu is Now Available!
Some users have been experiencing issues in Google Chrome where they receive a login screen instead of the Parcel Viewer. If you receive a login screen, try the Parcel Viewer in a different browser such as Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, or Safari. If you still receive an error when using the GIS viewer, you will need to clear your browser cache and restart the browser.
*You can open a zoom window by holding down
SHIFT + the Left Mouse Button to define your own zoom extent (level)
Or you can
double click on the area you'd like to zoom into.
Or you can use the
mouse scroll button to zoom in and out. Scrolling up, zooms in and scrolling down, zooms out.
Search Types Available
- Search by Address (Address Number, Prefix, Street Name, Suffix)
- Search by Parcel Identification Number (minus county code "47", include "dashes"( i.e. 01-01-100-001)
- Search by
Owner's Name (See
Search Suggestions below)
- Search by Subdivision or Condominium Name
- Search by
All Available Categories
- While keying text into the search bar, search suggestions will appear. Search suggestions and matches are limited to 15 results
Owner's Names - due to inconsistencies in how data is recorded by local units, searches may require multiple name variations to receive a match. (Suggested formats below)
- First Name Last Name
- Last Name, First Name
- Last Name First Name
- Choose the desired record, then press
looking glass icon to zoom to your choice
Looking Up Parcel Information
To find information about a parcel, simply click on the parcel and a pop-up with information about the parcel will display.
You can also search by the parcel number and the pop-up will display when zoomed into the parcel.
Most parcels will have the following information available,
- Parcel Identification Number
- Property Address
- Link to Property Summary Page
At this time, printing information from the pop-up box to a map is not available.
- Clickto activate the
- Legend Layers will change depending on Zoom Level and Layers present in the Map
- Clickto activate the
- A check mark next to a map layer or group of layers indicates whether it's visible. (Layers with grayed out lettering are not visible due to zoom level.)
- Check/Uncheck Layers to turn layers
on and off
- Clicking thein the upper right will display a menu allowing options that apply to all layers.
Printing a Map (Now Available)
- Click theto activate the Print Menu
- Enter your own Map Title or leave it default (Livingston County GIS Map)
- Layout Options include Letter and Tabloid sizes with Landscape or Portrait Orientations available.
- PDF is the default format, though several image formats such as JPG and PNG are available.
- Click Print and a PDF will be generated for you to save and print at your convenience.
- to activate the
and draw a polygon (perimeter) on the map to measure by
- Clickand draw a line on the map to measure by
- Clickand click the map to find the
coordinates of a point.
- Click the drop-downto change the
- Measurement Results are displayed as shown below
to activate the Drawing Tools
select Draw Mode and additional options will become available depending on the draw mode selected.
Drawing a Point Tools
Drawing a Line Tools Drawing a Polygon Tools
Adding Text Tools
- Examples below show various configurations
- For Points, symbols can be selected from the selection menu. The drop-down menu shows various symbol themes.
- Additional options include, symbol size, color, transparency, outline color, outline width, text size, and text color. Length and Area Measurements can be added to Line and Polygon drawings.