Since the beginning of the Enterprise system, Livingston County has used Esri products for data development and mapping. The single use licenses were upgraded in 2004 to concurrent use licenses to facilitate sharing among departments.
- ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced 10.2.1 – Used by GIS Power Users in a versioned environment to create and maintain data
- ArcGIS for Desktop Basic 10.2.1 - GIS users who have limited data editing requirements use the Basic version.
- ArcGIS for Server Advanced Enterprise 10.0/10.2.1 - Used for the deployment of online mapping, data analysis, and support internal mapping applications for various County departments.
- ArcGIS Online - Used to host simple, focused web-based mapping applications deployed on the County website for public use.
- 3D Analyst - Extension used to manage LiDAR data and create contours.
- Trimble GeoXH 6000 GPS Unit – Replaced a Leica unit to capture features in the field.