Livingston County's Public Transportation Service
- Call (517) 546-6600, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to reserve your ride.
- In-County reservations should be made at least 3 days in advance if you need to be somewhere by a specific time.
- Out-of-County reservations need to be made 3 weeks in advance if you need to be somewhere by a specific time.
- If needed, please reserve your return trip when the initial ride is scheduled!
- Please cancel your ride at least one hour before your scheduled pick-up time.
- Failure to show up for a reserved ride will result in a "No Show Fee" equal to the fare of your cancelled trip, or $25 for Out-of-County trips.
Please Be Ready For Your Ride!
Your bus could arrive up to 15 minutes before or after your scheduled pick-up time and will wait 3 minutes for you to arrive.
For closings due to inclement weather, visit WHMI 93.5 FM. Closings are announced by 6:00 a.m.
For closings and other updates: