Payment of a delinquent tax bill must be made to the Livingston County Treasurer’s Office.
- Credit/debit cards are accepted at our office.
- The County Treasurer will accept partial payments. Payments on taxes in a forfeited status (FRF) must be made with certified funds.
- Please make check payable to Livingston County Treasurer, and include your parcel number and tax year or years being paid.
- Please contact the County Treasurer's Office at 517-546-7010 for an exact payoff amount, before sending your check.
- If mailing your payment, please send to:
Livingston County Treasurer
200 E. Grand River Ave.
Howell, MI 48843
Please be advised that due to interest being applied, payoff amounts will change on the first of every month. Therefore, payments being mailed must be received by the County Treasurer's Office by the last day of the month in order to avoid the next month's interest. Postmarks are not accepted.